It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:48 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Are we living in the Last Days-3?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:57 pm 

Are we living in the End Times-3?

Good day to you saints of the Most High God. I greet you all in the Wonderful Name of Jesus Christ. Yes our Lord has been given “a name that is above every other name….and every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”. Yes Lucifer shall bow his knee to the King of Kings and Lord and Lords. So shall every despot that has ever lived and who has cursed the name of Jesus. Well folks as promised I have felt the urgency in my spirit to continue writing on this ever so important message. Are we living in the end times? Yes we are living in the end times, as I strongly believe that we are the generation who will see the coming of the Lord as explained in 1Thessalonians 4:13-18.
“But I would not have you to be ignorant brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto that coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words”. This “catching up” of the saints is what is known as “The Rapture of the Church”. This is the first phase of the Second Coming. Those who do not know the Lord will not see Him at this time, but their turn will come. What do you mean their turn will come, William? Well the Lord does make provision for those who are left behind at the Rapture. You see my friend the Bible teaches us, “That the Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance, 2Peter 3:9.” God in His unbounding love for His most treasured creation, man, still reaches out for this wayward disobedient creature that is given the chance of making right with His Son Jesus Christ even during the Great Tribulation. These are they who have been left behind at the rapture. For the unbeliever at this time, the invitation is to meet with the Lord. God has graciously given people at this time [during the tribulation] to repent of their sins and turn to Him. But of course this will come with a great price, for the Antichrist will in his fury attempt and succeed in killing most of these tribulation-saints. But praise God for these saints have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb as John saw it, “And after this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with robes, and palms in their hands; and cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation belongs to our God, which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb…. And one of the elders answered saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb”, Revelation 7:9-10, 13-14. Yes my friend God in His infinite love for man will go to any lengths even during the time of the tribulation to draw men unto a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. A terrible price is attached to this, why wait till that time. Why not make Jesus your Saviour today.

Now without sounding like an old gramophone that is stuck on these scriptures to defend my thinking that they are to mean this is the rapture taking place; I want to say without fear of contradiction; yes this portion of scripture is exactly what it says and means. The rapture of the Church is going to happen some time soon. Sometime in the near future the most astounding and glorious event of the ages is going to happen. Jesus said that of that day and hour knoweth no man. Now I know this will get some of the ‘unbelieving saints’ who are of the opinion this is not going to happen, in an uproar. Friend the Apostle Paul says, “For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him; if we suffer, we shall also reign with him, if we deny him, he also will deny us”,2Timothy 2:11-12. If you died in Christ you shall live with him, and if you suffer for him whilst still alive on earth you shall also reign with him. But if we deny him he will deny us before his Father and the holy angels. That is the reward awaiting them who have an expectancy that we will be “caught up” to meet the Lord in the air.

In the previous message of the same title I made mention that the Pope has now asked President Obama of the USA to take the matter of a One World Government to the G8 summit meeting of world leaders. I wish to mention again that this is a clear indication that the Catholic Church is a fore-runner in preparing the way for the Antichrist and his rule of the world. This bold step from the Pope will make it so much easier for the Antichrist to implement a one-world religion, which during his reign in the Tribulation-period will then allow every kind of false god to be included in religious worship. This is one of the reasons for the ferocity of God’s judgements during the Tribulation. And the major cause of the wrath of God that is poured out on mankind is the corrupt one-world religion that will arise at this time. God hates false religions. There is no truth in them whatsoever. Revelation 17 gives a graphic picture of this “global church.” John calls it “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH, [v5]. He says she committed fornication with the kings of the earth, clothed in purple and scarlet and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She also held a golden cup full of “abominations and the filthiness of her fornications” [v4]; all symbols of her great wealth and corrupt influence. John also tells us that she sits on a “scarlet beast” which is identified as the same beast in Revelation 13 as the Antichrist, [v3]. History has proven that the Catholic Church has been and still is the most influential and only religious organisation on the face of the earth throughout the ages that matches this description given by John in Revelation. There is no church-organisation on the face of the earth today that has the riches that can even remotely come near the Catholic Church. The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschild’s of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase- Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines and TWA. My friends listen to this following statement. The wealth controlled by the Catholic Church can be gathered by a remark made by a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely, “that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase”. My friend does this shock you to know that the Catholic Church of today is worth multiplied billions of dollars in assets all over the world. She has treasures of solid gold worth several billion dollars stored in gold ingots with the US Federal Reserve Bank, and banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. This is only a portion of the wealth of the Vatican. There is all the real-estate, property, stocks and shares abroad that this accumulation of wealth staggers any rational assessment. It is no wonder their priests do not receive salaries as such because they are taken care of by this un-believably rich organisation. That is the very reason she is called Mystery Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and of the Abominations of the Earth. Her foundation is built not on Jesus Christ as the Solid Rock, but rather on the wealth and riches that she has accumulated over several hundred years of deceit and the backs of those she has held as captives with their lies of purgatory, praying for the dead, the confessional of sins to the priest, the mass and teaching that the body and blood in the so-called wafer is in actual fact the physical presence of Christ. No it is not!!! It is a lie to keep their followers in bondage, so as not to let them come into a proper saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as the only One by whom they can be saved.

The Catholic Church is a false religion my friend and do not allow yourself to be misled by all the pomp and ceremony. It has been like this since the formation of the Catholic Church from paganism to a more acceptable so-called Christian church organization. Every false religion of the world can be traced back to Babylon. Long before its citizens built the Tower of Babel, Satan made that city his headquarters and introduced idolatry, the first secret societies, and many of the religious practices that continue even to this day. These religious practices eventually appeared as the foundation teachings for Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Gaia worship and a host of other false systems. These false cult-like religions violate the first four commandments, concerning man’s relationship to Almighty God their maker. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me, thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth, thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy”, Exodus 20: 3,4, 7,8.

All pagan religions depend on the worship of images, and that includes the Catholic Church who was born out of paganism and still today use graven images of saints, etc. Take a look at the city of Rome and the Vatican itself and see the many pagan-statues that are displayed openly. Let me enlighten those who are of the opinion that I am picking on the Catholic Church. Friend I do not need to pick on them, for their history from whence they came speaks for it self. The city of Rome around A.D. 320 was filled with temples, idols and shrines to almost every god in the pantheon of pagan religions. Constantine turned these temples over to the so-called Christians of his time, and they in turn kept most of the statuary in the pagan temples; and later it simply was rededicated to Christianity and all the names of the pagan deities were chiselled off and replaced with names of the apostles, Jesus, and Mary. This eventually led to pagan practices of praying for the dead, making the sign of the cross, worship of saints and angels, instituting the mass, and worship of Mary. This practice of praying to Mary, led to the 1950 doctrine of her assumption into heaven and in 1965 to the proclamation that Mary was the “Mother of the Church”. Gone was the authority that Jesus Christ is the head of the Church, as these pagan teachings increased and biblical authority decreased. Gone is the truth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour as the only dispenser of salvation. Mary is now looked upon as co-Redeemer with her Son according to Catholic teaching. Yes my friend this is what is taught by this pagan\false religion. And we as true-Christians must never unite for the sake of religious unity with those who will not acknowledge the supremacy of Jesus Christ alone. And however much we may have agreed with the present Pope’s predecessor [Pope Paul 2] on his stand against abortion, homosexuality and aspects of morality we can and must oppose his promotion of unity among Christ-denying religions of the world. And as most of you know Pope Paul-2 convened a conference in 1986 in Iccese, Italy for 130 religious leaders to “pray for world peace” And calling to remembrance at the meeting was, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, pantheists, the Dalai Lama, and a host of other Christ denying cults. Who were they all praying to? They couldn’t agree on who or even what God is or in whose name they should pray. The fact here being you can’t reject God’s Son and still expect to have your prayers answered. The idea that all religions [as is the fact today] and paths lead to God is blasphemy. No friend, Buddha, Mary, Gaia, Muhammad, are not in the same category as Jesus Christ. And of course we have the now very popular New Age Movement who declares that there are many paths that lead to God. They deny the triune God of the Bible as do all the others. They deny that Christ is divine and that he alone is the “only begotten Son of God”. The NAM believe as do many others that God is a concept, and that God is in all, above all and around all. God is in us. God is us. We are God. This is a total lie!! God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai and said to him that, “I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I Am That I Am, Exodus 3:6, 14. “I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt have no other gods before me”, Exodus 20:2, 3. The NAM is dead wrong in their assumption that God is a concept and that He is in all, above all, in us and that we are God. God the Creator is real, He lives only in those who acknowledge His Son as Lord and Saviour, and lastly He is above all because He is Sovereign.

Continuing with false gods and religions there are constant calls from the contemporary voices for religious unity on the basis of “tolerance”. All it will take for the world’s religions to unite under the leadership of Rome would be for the Rapture of the Church to happen. This event my friend would successfully strip the Catholic Church, the Orthodox Church, liberal Protestantism, and the Evangelical Church of any true believers and would make religious unity without respect for doctrinal differences instantly possible. And this would make it so much more possible for the Antichrist to implement his one-world religion as he sees fit during the Tribulation. How close are we to the sudden catching away of the true-believers of Christ? Given today’s religious climate, what we find interesting is that the only religious group not tolerated because they insist that “Jesus is the only way”, is Bible-believing Christians. They are seen as intolerant because of this very fact of their belief. Jesus is the Truth, the Life and the Way and there is no other way unto the Father but by him. So once the true Church is removed by the Rapture, nothing on the religious horizon would impede the idolatrous worshippers of the world from uniting and becoming the Babylonian harlot [Revelation 17] that has now for centuries been, “drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus”. To the reader who is of the opinion that I am way out of line in saying these things about the Catholic Church, I want to say I do not apologise for things said here because it is necessary to speak the truth. And my friend this is the truth, for the C.C is known for the lies it has spread through the ages. If you care to read John Foxe’s, “Book of Martyrs” you will also have a better understanding why I write these things.
Ok enough of the Catholic Church and its lies. Let’s continue with what is happening in the world arena. The Bible clearly states that in the end times deception will increase in the earth to the point where even God’s elect will be led astray. We are seeing this come to pass daily before our eyes on television, the newspapers, and in the politicians who lead us. Deception or deceive in the Greek is “planao” which literally means “to cause to roam from safety, truth or virtue or go astray”. What Jesus emphasised here is that deception will mark the end times; increasing throughout the earth to the extent that even the elect of God will be misled. Satan and his hordes from hell have unleashed an unprecedented tidal wave of deception on the world, as to capture the hearts\minds of men and women. On the one side we have the manipulative media who twist the facts of almost everything moral and true and godly. By subtle means and lies the media are plotting and succeeding with the virtual overthrow of conventional morals. They want a hedonistic world with no rules that brings guilt. That is why ‘Newsweek’ can publish lies and make claims that the Bible approves of same sex-marriages. One can only wonder from which Bible they get their information to make such preposterous claims. You see folks nowadays many mainline churches are influenced by and follow the lead of what the blasphemous media, politicians, education and entertainment leaders are saying. Therefore a lying spirit has invaded their ranks and weak Christians are convinced to change their views on homosexuality, abortion and fornication.

I mean if influential people like Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, the Anglican Church and our very own Emeritus Desmond Tutu are saying that homosexual lifestyles are acceptable, and these people are all so-called and self-proclaimed Christians, then it is ok. Isn’t it? Evil is called good and good is called evil; while those who stand for Biblical values of purity and traditional marriages are labelled bigots. We as true believers must display a zero tolerance for spiritual compromise. Whilst we need to be compassionate and love the sinners, we must also oppose cultural brainwashing. Most of you will remember a few months ago the debacle concerning the UCT-magazine Sax Appeal and the vile disgusting contents it displayed. Of course the vocabulary used in this magazine is to disgusting to be repeated on this website, but be assured friend Sax Appeal pulls no punches in their blasphemy of the Christian-faith and in mocking our Lord and Saviour. Although Pick and Pay, the sponsors, and the UCT-leadership issued a timely apology to the Christian community of South Africa for their offence, the liberal secular humanist journalists held the opinion that religions and their deities, [i.e. Christ and Christians] deserve no protection whatsoever from blasphemous ridicule and mockery under the current provisions of the Bill of Rights. They argue that hate speech, which leads to incitement of violence and slander, is the only acceptable prohibition to free speech. According to this definition, you may mock and slander God- but not certain groups. Now one wonders if these humanistic liberal journalists had said this about the Muslim community and their god Allah, what would have been the reaction from the Muslim population. Need one give an answer to this? You see folks some Christians, if they can be called Christians believe that God ‘tolerates’ blasphemous use of His name. This type of reasoning reduces the Grace of Almighty God to a common thing worthy of mockery. As referred to before God says that, “thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain”, and the Lord shall not hold him\her guiltless who takes His name in vain, Exodus 20:7”, “ and be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man [or nation] sows, that he[they] will also reap, Galations6:7”. Friend let me warn you blasphemy is a very serious issue. Firstly no where in the Bible does scripture even remotely suggest that God tolerates sin, and even more the mockery of His Holy name. Secondly, we as Christians must respond like Christ to blasphemy by walking in forgiveness and must never respond to provocation in an attitude of hate and vindictiveness. Jesus set the example by praying to His Father and asking Him to forgive those who mocked, ridiculed and crucified him. We must warn those of the consequences of their actions in firm yet a loving manner. Now I want to shock you by saying it is a sad day when a place of education such as Bishop’s Diocesan College whose foundation is built on spiritual morals and values, embraces an atheistic project such as evolution. Bishops College who prides themselves on the following ideals; * Our pupils will know, worship and love God who is the foundation of our lives * Cherish God’s creation, seeing it as an integrated and indivisible whole * As an Anglican Church School we follow the Christian way, aiming to live\learn the values of Jesus Christ, and to bear the fruit of the Spirit *Believe and trust in God the Father who made the world *God the Creator of the world calls us to treat His creation with reverence and to be good stewards of this world and its precious resources. Now this is something to be proud of for any place of education to teach our young people about the Creator of the universe. But sadly the leadership of this renowned School of Education is embracing an atheistic religion that should have no place whatsoever in any school of education, whether public or private. I can state here that this college has opened a door for the enemy to warp young people’s minds. The leadership should be aware that they are to give an account to God on the day of Judgement for any young person who has been led astray by this diabolical teaching. Not one of the major religions, [Judaism, Christianity and even Islam] accepts evolution. All agree on the Biblical account of creation. Any belief other than the Biblical Creation account is in opposition to God the Father and His Word. It therefore must be seen as an alternative religion; meaning there is no God, there is no one to be accountable to and the Bible isn’t God’s Word. And Christian Schools who allow and even want to teach this lie, no matter how they try to explain it, is in opposition to God and His Word. Of course the big daddy of evolution is none other than that misled Englishman Charles Darwin. Darwin’s book, “On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life” was the groundwork for the worldviews of such despots like Hitler, Marx, Stalin and Mao. They applied the principle of, “survival of the fittest” to their own situations. Darwinism and its false teachings of evolution undermined the authority of the Bible on origins meaning that, logically there was no accountability to God for the mass murders these despots used to implement their ideas. The likes of Marx, Trotsky, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Lenin believed this theory of no-accountability that Darwin professed and used it to justify their atrocities and mass murders against their own countrymen. One can only think what these despots are saying or even thinking now as they scream in their torment in that place where they are this very moment—hell?

Can you see the deception that has already infiltrated everywhere even in the Church of Jesus Christ? Let me knock you for a six by stating that this is the age of the sipping saints. The majority of Protestant pastors\ministers and lay people today say there is nothing wrong in drinking alcohol so long as you do not over-indulge. They say that drinking alcohol is not a sin. They base their arguments on that Jesus and his disciples drank wine, and that Jesus turned water into wine at the marriage feast at Cana. And that Paul told Timothy to take some wine to drink for his stomach ailment. My friend they are dead wrong in their arguments. I do not have the time now for a long detailed explanation concerning this matter. But in short, Jesus knew that His Father would not approve of His Son turning the water into wine for people to become drunk, and the very fact that Mary his earthly mother was a noble woman and his respect and love for her; Jesus would never disobey His Father, and he would never disregard her to the point of embarrassment. My point being folks our Lord knows that, “Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise; Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright. At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder”, Proverbs 20:1; 23:31-32. One has to know a little of the Jewish culture and their methods of wine making to understand why I say that the proponents of alcohol usage are way of base concerning this issue. Let me caution you Christian, you may continue drinking your glass of wine thinking in your stupidity there is no harm in it, but you are a stumbling block for other weaker Christians who will fall along the wayside because of the lie that you propagate, and God will hold you responsible for the soul of that person who you have caused to be lost. We are warned by the Apostle Paul, “But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to them that are weak, 1Corinthians 8:9. Saints of God be warned that your liberated views concerning the use of alcohol does not cause you to go to hell. If God warns us in His Word of the effects of strong drink and what the results of it is on a individual, and families and the hurt it causes, how can we argue there is nothing wrong in indulging something that will cause others to stumble and be lost. But this is nothing new my friend, for right from the early days of the Church-age Satan has sent his minions to deceive and spread his lies with great success even within the Church. Jesus and His disciples warned us that many shall come and deceive God’s children. Many will come even in His Name saying “I am Christ” and haven’t we seen many through the ages come declaring that they speak the truth in His name.

We see the deception of a Rick Warren who is building his own kingdom here on earth. Has any body seen or heard Rick Warren preach the gospel in its pureness. No he does not preach the gospel because he is to busy recruiting foot soldiers for his kingdom here on earth. No where in the Bible does it say that we the Church have to build the Kingdom of God. Jesus instructed us to be his witnesses unto the uttermost parts of the earth. Let me ask you to visit the website, Discernment Ministries.org and read more on this subject. Click onto Herescope and go to the link Archive and go to October 2006.
But folks let us get real for a moment. I want to focus on Israel a bit more because the beleaguered nation of Jews is God’s time clock for all prophecies pertaining to the end times. And I want to quote here from an article that I believe is a reflection of God’s Word that is coming into fulfilment. This article was written by Aviad Cohen after the Maariv Newspaper announced that Israel will be the first to implement mandatory RFID chips in hands of its citizens. Let me quote part of Aviad’s letter, “He starts to translate some Hebrew to me how an article from the 11.14.08 newspaper is stating how the Israeli government is passing [or has passed] a law where all citizens will be required to have RFID chips implanted into their hand. I started to explain to him about how the Bible prophecies about this. He also states that Israel will be the first country to implement the RFID chips as mandatory for all its citizens. I was not shocked when I received this news since the Bible prophecy’s this happening, as mentioned in the Brit Chadasha [New Testament] in the book of Revelation. I did not think that it would happen this fast and first out of all in Israel? For Israel to claim that they will be the first to establish the mark of the beast [mark on the hand] is a shock. How would Holocaust victims with tattoos on their arms from [Hitler’s] concentration camps react to the RFID chip implant? This is disgusting and even more so is how many Jews will blindly/ignorantly take it in the name of so-called “countering terrorism” For most Israeli citizens hearing this news does not make that much sense since they do not read the Brit Chadasha and do not understand that what is going on today has been prophesied about in the Bible, but to a Yehudi Meshichi [Messianic Jew] like me, it makes sense since I am “Scripturally informed”. Here is proof from the Brit Chadasha:
Revelation 14:9-11: Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb; and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever recieveth the mark of his name”.
Revelation 13:16-18: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six—666”.

My friend the question that rings out here is, will I take this ‘mark’ on my hand or forehead? Whilst this article deals with the Jews and the Israeli government who wants to forcefully request their citizens to accept this RFID chip [the mark of the beast] and the results thereof being catastrophic, this is a phenomenon that will be forced on the citizens of the world once the Antichrist has established his rule with brute force. Yes the Jews sit with a problem now but eventually the world will face the same. Dear reader you are faced with this dilemma of having to choose the forced upon ‘mark of the beast’ or pay the ultimate price for refusing, which is torture, persecution and death. Or will you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ today and be saved from the wrath to come. Please I beg of you do not leave this decision to late for as sure as I am writing this very moment so sure I am that the Rapture of the Church is soon to happen. Do not delay for now is the accepted time, now is the day of salvation. Friends do not miss this opportunity to make Jesus your Saviour this side of the grave. It will forever be too late once you have passed from this world to the next. In closing I ask that you contact a minister or pastor and talk to them concerning this important decision and speak to them concerning these things that you read here. Feel free to contact me also. I sense that there will be a follow up to this message so watch this website for more to come.

God bless.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]